Rss Feed

A peace that passes ALL understanding

As a little kid I always remember, being afraid of death ….. You’re probably thinking wat does a kid even know about that….. But I always had this fear, fear of the unknown ….. For lack of a better word I can call it a feeling of being doomed …..And it was frightening. But since Saturday nite, I’ve been meditating on all the wonderful things that God has done in my lyf and I don’t mean only the great healing, I mean every single thing from the small to the big, and I’ve got this joy which I know comes from MY JESUS.

I no longer fear death, I see it as being reunited with Jesus, after I have fulfilled all that He has planned for me in my lyf. I’ve spent too much time in the past trying to intellectualize why things happen the way they do. So I’ve drawn this conclusion from the Bible ‘All things work together for good to those who love God’, so I no longer worry, my future is secure, my past is erased and my present is being unraveled every moment lyk a portion of a painting, the end which can only be seen in the eyes of the Master Painter, God’s Word, the lamp to my feet guides me, it doesn’t show me the whole path, it just shows me the next step that I should take, for the rest I have faith, faith that He loves me and that He will never and I mean NEVER let me go.


Incidentally, I happened to be listening to this song at the time and it seemed really appropriate .... It's called 'Times' and the group is Tenth Avenue North. Hope you like it .....

0 comments: