Rss Feed

JESUS, You're the GREATEST !!!!

I serve a GREAT GOD, and I want to share something that happened today that proves His greatness…. AGAIN :)
My dad had his vacation for the past 2 weeks and today he is to leave for the airport back to his job and I wanted to see him off along with my family, but I had a class scheduled for the same time in the evening ..... So I've been praying about it for the past few days, I prayed that somehow that particular class would get cancelled.... So as usual I attended the morning session of my class, still praying that somehow the one in the evening would be cancelled, but then when the first session was over the schedule was put up and it said that the class was scheduled to be at the same time.... I was a bit disappointed, but I didn’t have time to brood over it, coz my next class was going to start soon, so without giving much of thought to it I just went on with the other class and completely forgot all about it.....
As today is the weekend we were all looking forward to going home, and maybe catching up with some lost sleep….  But then our teacher gave us some work to do and we were all totally engrossed in it, and we completely lost track of time….. And just as the class was coming to an end I was discussing something that I couldn’t understand with a friend and I thought I heard him say the word ‘cancelled’, and I was like, maybe I didn’t hear what he said clearly and so I asked someone what he said, and she told me “He said that the class in the evening is cancelled.” Everyone was happy that the class was cancelled but I think I went into shock, it felt as if for that moment time itself stood still, and once that faded I couldn’t stop smiling ….. I tried to contain myself coz otherwise ppl would think that I was a little or maybe a lot more than that, unstable upstairs…..As I was waiting for my mom to come and pick me up, I just kept on smiling, and till now I can’t seem to stop, I think that I’ve told God how much I love Him at least a million times by now ….. And this day just seems to be getting better I mean so many things that I had to do, and had no idea how I would squeeze into my schedule for today, are suddenly all just falling in line….. And some of things are stuff that I didn’t even pray about ….. I mean my God is soo great HE knows the desires of my heart, He is working far above I can ask or even imagine, just like the Bible says ….. JESUS I LOVE YOU !!!!


I know I've been posting a lot of songs, but thats just me, I love to sing ..... It's the way I express my emotions .... Well anyway, Hope you like this song ..... One of my favorites :)

0 comments: