Rss Feed

God is Great

Recently I’ve been listening to a lot of Joseph Prince messages, and since I began to apply them, so many little miracles have been happening ….. Well technically no miracle is small, but the thing is so many ‘little’….for lack of a better word I call them as miracles, have happened that even if I did explain they would make no sense to anyone except me …. Its just like in the book of Ephesians, chapter 3 verse 20, God is 'able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think'. Now is one of those incidents, we just returned from church, I feel refreshed knowing that ‘MY GOD IS GREAT’, I just lead the praise and worship in church today, and everyone said that it was good, what ppl don’t know is that for the past few days I’ve been battling a sore throat, while I practiced at home today I could barely sing coz of the soreness and also the cough which was really irritating….. And I know if I told anyone at church that I had a sore throat while singing they would think that I was lying … But it’s just like the song we sang today “Our God is healer, awesome in power”, and also what I am listening to rite now …. There’s no one like Him ….. AMEN !!!

0 comments: