Rss Feed

Reminiscing .....

As my cousins' birthday approaches with the coming of August, I've been reminiscing a lot about all the times we had together.... She was involved in a tragic accident, just 20 days after she got married, which took her away from us ..... It was really hard to deal with the pain in the beginning .... For a long time, everything I did was a painful reminder that she was gone .... But now I know that one day we will meet each other ..... So I dont feel the pain of her not being here, I know that she is in heaven and when my God appointed time comes that's where we will meet .....

I've posted this pic because this is her dog .... His name is Spooky .... She loved this picture and I think it was the last thing I mailed to her ..... This picture brings to memory her smiling face whenever she played with him and also the day when she passed away (10th of Dec. 2009), how much Spooky howled and howled, he knew that she was no longer here ..... He knew that she was gone .... I snapped this pic the day before her wedding .... I mean look at him he is soo cute .... So well .... I guess this pic means a lot to me .....

So this is in memory of her ....



Third Day - Cry Out to Jesus

Powered by mp3skull.com

0 comments: