Rss Feed

I don't want to gain the whole world ....

I really love this song, 'Lose my Soul' by TobyMac ..... It is so true ..... 'I dont want to gain the whole world and lose my soul' .... But I also know, that doesn't mean that God wants me to be poor and pitiable, Jesus took all sin, sickness and poverty on the cross 2000 yrs ago .... So we can all become righteous thru believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus and confessing the fact that we are all sinners in need of forgiveness, we can be free from sickness because 'By His stripes we are healed' (Isaiah 53:5) and we no longer have to live in poverty because it is conquered, it only has as much power as we allow it to yield over us ..... And poverty is not always poverty in terms of money...... it is also poverty of spirit .....
So what more do we need, We've got more than the world can ever offer ....

0 comments: