Rss Feed

How He LOVES Us ....

As a christian u dont automatically become perfect, it doesnt mean that u'll never ever do anything wrong ever again ... it means that even if u do ... there's an amazing God, who loves you soo much, He's willing and able to forgive u ... to pick u up, dust u off and send u on ur way to fulfilling the plans and purposes He has set out for u .... His love for u and me is so strong and powerful .... And nothing we've ever done or will do can change that .....


This is an amazing song called How He Loves by David Crowder Band .... I just happened to hear some of my favorite worship songs remixed for the first tym and so as I was searching for more of such songs, I found this and it is so awesome ... This song coupled with the message speaks volumes ... I hope God touches u as u listen ...

0 comments: