Rss Feed

Jesus Loves You .....

This season is called as the lent season, or simply put it is the days which lead upto the death and resurrection of Jesus, and it is this one singular event that gives us the right the boldly say that I am a Son/Daughter of God.

So as God is leading me, I want to challenge everyone who reads this article.

I was reading the last chapter of the book of John, this morning and in it Jesus asks Simon Peter, His disciple three times, "Do you truly love me more than these?", and when I read that it was as if those words just jumped at me. SO, here's my challenge to you, both christians and those who are not.

  • If you are a Christian the same question Jesus asked Simon Peter I ask you, "DO YOU TRULY LOVE JESUS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?"

  • And for those of you have not had the oppotunity to meet Jesus the Savior or have passed up such an opportunity, my question to you is simply this,       "DO YOU KNOW THAT JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE?"
So I hope that this Food for Thought will leave you stirrd and thinking as we remember what Jesus did for us.
     

0 comments: